5:42 AM Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It was cold (I mean come on....this is Tucson!) but that didn't keep us or a couple hundred other people away.

It was great to see that space packed full of trucks and people and fuzzy hats. We fasted all day so that we could overdo last night.

The Patty Wagon's burgers were tasty and the size was just right for sampling. Little Elvis was a hit. A guy sitting at our table chirped out that the banana made it; I agree!

Mrs. Fork and Knife got her hands on a couple of Korean tacos from MaFooCo. Yum.

Beer and wine, “...makes standing in line much more bearable.” (p.s. Borderlands Brewery's grand opening on Saturday...yes, we'll be there.)

Cyclopsicle cleaned our palettes with a lovely cantaloupe & mint Popsicle. Despite the cool weather, I saw quite a few people with frozen treats in their hands.

A spinach and feta tart from Dragoon Cafe (record for shortest wait for food...I think it took 30 seconds!) was warming my hand while Mrs. F&K got a piece of chocolate cake from Street Delights.

My coat buttons are starting to pull...

Finally, for dessert, we had a plate of Cuban pulled pork from Jamie's Bitchen Kitchen. Warm and tasty.

There wasn't a stinker in the bunch. If I had brought my other stomach, I would have eaten even more.

Lucky for us (and Tucson), I can head out to the street anytime and keep on sampling!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog and excellent recaps of the Tucson foodtruck haps! Keep up the posts!

    Anonymous

  2. So I still haven't been to a roundup as of yet (and I live right down the street- I know it's criminal) I went straight to your page for the updates! How's the truck been going?

    Anonymous

Post a Comment